Directions：For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on
The challenge of starting a career after graduation.
You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
Nowadays, more and more graduates are inclined to start a career after graduation, however, considering the current employment circumstance, it is undoubtedly that setting up a business of their own would be bound to meet quite a lot of challenges.
To be specific, there proves to be a cruel reality that we cannot ignore that entrepreneurship requires some basic qualifications, including appropriate opportunities, initial capital, social resources and management ability, the majority of which, unfortunately, happens to be the student entrepreneurs’ shortage. In addition, the fiercer competition and mature market inevitably and correspondingly evolve into the emerging handicap to launch a business successfully, which present higher demand for students.
Therefore, as an undergraduate, in my own view, we should make a rational plan, accumulate related experience and build up a network before starting our own business.
1. C) Set up a mobile phone network on the moon.
2. A) It is stable.
3. B) No injuries were yet reported.
4. B) Pull down the deserted shopping mall.
5. D) Insufficient potato supply.
6. C) It is afraid of the spread of disease.
8. C) Dull.
9. D) She takes notes.
10. A) It keeps her mind active.
11. B) It helps her better remember what she learns.
12. A) To spend her honeymoon.
13. A) In memory of a princess.
14. D) It has walls decorated with jewels.
15. B) They are mostly crowded.
16. C) They provide residents with the resources needed.
17. B) By inspiring their creativity.
18. D) Their number increased modestly
19. C) It is an unusual cross breed.
20. A) They are as loyal as dogs.
21. C) They shower with them.
22. D) Excited but somewhat sad.
23. A) It starts the moment they are born.
24. D) Set a good example for them to follow.
25. B) Their home life.
36. D）More than half of the food Americans eat is factory-produced.
37. B）There is a special program that assigns doctors to give advice to shoppers in food stores.
38. G）There is growing evidence from research that food helps patients recover from various illnesses.
39. F）A healthy breakfast can be prepared quickly and easily.
40. I）Training a patient to prepare healthy food can change their life.
41. F）One food-as-medicine program not only prescribes food for treatment but teaches patients how to cook it.
42. C）Scott is not keen on cooking food herself thinking it would simply be a waste of time.
43. J）Diabetes patients are advised to eat more plant-based food.
44. E）Using food as medicine is no novel idea but the movement is making headway these days.
45 .G）Americans high rates of various illnesses result from the way they eat.
Due to the rapid development of communications network, the number of smartphone users in China has increased at an astounding speed in recent years, which greatly changes many people’s way of reading. Now they usually read news and articles on their smart phones instead of buying traditional newspapers and magazines. The developing of a large number of Mobile apps enables people to read novels and other forms of literature via cell phones. Therefore, the sale of paper books is affected. But the survey shows that though the market of reading on cellphones is growing steadily, over half of adults still love reading paper books.
编辑：芒果, 1, 0, 7);